Meal Prices 2016-17
|Milk (all schools)||$ .50|
|Grades K-5||$ 2.75|
|Middle School||$ 3.00|
|High School||$ 3.00|
|Non Student||$ 1.90|
Please write the student's full name in the memo section of all checks sent for meals. We do not give change for checks to students; the full amount will be deposited in their account. If your child changes schools or grades within the Lakewood School District, his/her balance and free/reduced status moves with them.
Lakewood School District Food Service Charge Policy
- to view the policy, please CLICK HERE
Directions to Add Funds to Students Meal Account
To add funds to your student's meal account electronically on the Lakewood School District website following the following steps:
- Go to Family Access and log in with your username and password (if you have not used Family Access or need your username and password, please contact the secretary at the school your student attends).
- Click on Food Service, then Fee Management.
- At the top of the page is Make a Payment. Enter the amount of your payment and card number.
- Payments for all students in the household can be made with just this one log in.