Career and Technical Education
Lakewood School District Career and Technical Education will work to develop our students’ academic, workplace and life skills; provide career guidance, and empower students for success in the local community and global marketplace.
- In the ability of all students
- All students deserve a quality education
- Students need to be lifelong learners
- Leadership skills are critical to student success
- In providing an educational program that is relevant and rigorous
- Curriculum and assessments must be aligned with academic and technical standards
- Equipment in classrooms needs to keep pace with rapid technological changes in the work world
- Empowering students with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A global perspective will enable students to make ethical choices and decisions in all aspects of their lives
- That LHS graduates add value within our community
Help guide the direction of our program by joining our General Advisory Council --- we only meet 3 times per school year!
Upcoming GAC Meeting is November 28th at 5PM at the high school. For more information please contact:
Lynn Konkol, Director of Teaching and Learning
360-652-4500 ext. 1021