Request to Distribute Information
Notice- Lakewood School District is currently not accepting any Distribution Request
The Lakewood School District supports efforts to involve students in enrichment activities. Information about organizations or activities can be distributed to students at school on a limited basis. The district can exercise the right to deny a request and limit the number of fliers to be distributed in any one month.
We can distribute:
1. Announcements for programs/services for youth by nonprofit local agencies.
2. Announcements for national charitable organizations.
3. Announcements of classes that would be beneficial to students and/or parents.
We cannot distribute:
1. Solicitation for funds.
2. Direct sales information by outside vendors.
3. Surveys, questionnaires, and requests for information by non-school organizations.
4. Solicitation for religious/political membership.
The following statement must be included on the flyer:
The Lakewood School District has neither reviewed nor approved the program, personnel, activities, or organizations announced in this flyer. The district does not sponsor or endorse this event/information and the district assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration of the privilege to distribute materials, the Lakewood School District will be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including costs, attorney’s fees and judgments or awards.