Welcome Lakewood Sports Fans!
We are excited to begin our Fourth In-Season Sports starting May 3rd!!
Fourth In-Season Sports Session:
7th/8th Grade Track & Field
- Practice 2:15pm-3:15pm in person Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays. Zoom on Wednesdays.
- Sports physical and online registration must be completed before first practice
- Please refer to the LMS Return to Play Tier 3 and COVID-19 Parent Letter and Attestation (see below) for more information and expectations
Off-Season Sports Continue:
- Cross Country, Girls’ Volleyball, Boys’ Soccer, Boys' Basketball, Girls' Soccer, Track and Field
- Zoom meetings held twice per month on Wednesdays
- See individual sport for zoom meeting updates and times
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Patti Buchanan, LMS Assistant Principal and Athletic Director at email@example.com or Tammy Haugstad, Athletic Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (360)652-4510.
Online Athletic registration is now available!
Registration information for sports is now available on Family Access. We will ONLY be doing athletic registration online this year. Please visit our page Athletic Clearance for more information.