- No food allowed. Beverages with lids are ok.
- You can drop off and check out books 7:30am-2:30 pm.
- Students are expected to treat staff, students, and library property with respect.
- Students are expected to have a purpose for being in the library, i.e. to study, find a book, use a computer for research, etc.
- Students must have a pass and sign in at the circulation desk.
- Students are expected to comply with the Lakewood School District Board Policy (4610) regarding the acceptable use of electronic information systems. The library's computer systems are intended for research/educational purposes and are not for the use of visiting chat-rooms, visiting game sites, working on anything unrelated to a school assignment, etc.