Athletic Registration & Clearance
Lakewood High has a NEW Online Athletic Registration! Final Forms!
Skyward Fee Management will open August 5th to pay ASB and Athletic fees
Online Athletic Registration forms must be completed by both parent and athlete in order to participate.
We are very excited to announce that Lakewood High Schools Athletic Department has partnered with Final Forms, an online forms and data management service. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your athlete. The most exciting news is that Final Forms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! Final Forms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You and your athlete will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
Click on the link below to get started in Final Forms.
Please register at: https://lakewood-wa.finalforms.com/ and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms OR to register and update for the next school year.
Thank you for your support of Lakewood High athletics.
Matt Blair Lakewood High ~ Athletic Director
Parent registration ~ How do I sign up?
- Go to: https://lakewood-wa.ﬁnalforms.com/
- Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT or log in and UPDATE your current account for the school year you wish to complete.
- Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to conﬁrm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your spam folder. If you still can not locate the FinalForms email, then email support@ﬁnalforms.com informing our team of the issue.
- Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the FinalForms Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
- Create your new FinalForms Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
- Click REGISTER STUDENT for your ﬁrst
Registering a student ~ What information will I need?
Basic medical history and health information. Insurance company and policy number. Doctor, dentist, and medical specialist contact information. Hospital preference and contact information.
How do I register my ﬁrst student? IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps on the previous page, you may Jump to Step number 3.
- Go to https://lakewood-wa.ﬁnalforms.com/
- Click LOGIN under the Parent
- Locate and click the ADD STUDENT
- Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
- If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for Then, click UPDATE after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the registration deadline.
- Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. ‘Jonathan Smith’) in the parent signature ﬁeld on each After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a ‘Forms Finished’
IMPORTANT: Required by your district, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student that will prompt your student to sign required forms.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information or register for the next school year?
Login at any time to Final Forms and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.
Click on the next school year and sign up!
- A CURRENT PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE. PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 2 YEARS UNLESS INDICATED BY PHYSICIAN
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PURCHASE AN ASB CARD: $40.00 to participate in a sport BEFORE the season begins.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PAY A SPORTS FEE: $75.00 per sport with $150.00 per athlete maximum ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE TEAM (APPROX. 2 WEEKS AFTER TRY-OUTS)
1st SPORT $75.00
2nd SPORT $75.00
3rd SPORT $0.00
- Provide the school nurse with a provider order for any life savings medications needed prior to first practice. Life savings medications might include diabetic supplies, inhalers, Epi-pens or rescue seizure medications. See https://www.lwsd.wednet.edu/Page/252 for all necessary forms. Please note that in order for your student to self-carry their medication they must have a self-carry order on file. https://www.lwsd.wednet.edu/cms/lib/WA50000091/Centricity/Domain/14/Self-Carry%20Authorization%20Form.pdf All medications must be in the original prescription bottle, container or package to be accepted. Call your school nurse, Jolene Cox at 360 652 4501 x5106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sports fefunds are only allowed during the current sports season. ASB fee is non-refundable.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER TEAM COMPETITION HAS STARTED.
All athletes are required to review/read the Athletic Safety Guidelines for each sport
All athletes are required to review/read the Lakewood School District Co-Curricular 2150P