Athletic Registration & Clearance
For the 2020-2021school year there will be NO ASB card fees or sports fees
Registration information for sports is now available on Family Access. Only parents (Family#1) can complete this online form. To access your online registration forms:
- Go to Lakewood School District web site www.lwsd.wednet.edu
- Click on “Family Access” Log in using your PARENT information. If you do not know your Parent Family Access log in, contact Karrie Harrop email@example.com or contact her at 360-652-4501 x 8111.
- Complete the ONLINE ATHLETIC FORMS REGISTRATION. While completing the online registration, make sure you select the high school season and sport your athlete wishes to play. Fall, Winter & Spring sports.
- A CURRENT PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE. PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 2 YEARS UNLESS INDICATED BY PHYSICIAN
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PURCHASE AN ASB CARD: $40.00 to participate in a sport.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PAY A SPORTS FEE: $75.00 per sport with $150.00 per athlete maximum ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE TEAM (APPROX. 2 WEEKS AFTER TRY-OUTS)
1st SPORT $75.00
2nd SPORT $75.00
3rd SPORT $0.00
- Provide the school nurse with a provider order for any life savings medications needed prior to first practice. Life savings medications might include diabetic supplies, inhalers, Epi-pens or rescue seizure medications. See https://www.lwsd.wednet.edu/Page/252 for all necessary forms. Please note that in order for your student to self-carry their medication they must have a self-carry order on file. https://www.lwsd.wednet.edu/cms/lib/WA50000091/Centricity/Domain/14/Self-Carry%20Authorization%20Form.pdf All medications must be in the original prescription bottle, container or package to be accepted. Call your school nurse, Jolene Cox at 360 652 4501 x5106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ASB card and all fines must be paid and all paperwork must be completed before the athlete is eligible for try-outs. Refunds are only allowed during the current school year. ASB fee is non-refundable.
NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AFTER TEAM COMPETITION HAS STARTED.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE ONLINE ATHLETIC PAPERWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR
- Athletic Safety Guidelines ~ Please read prior to each season
All Athletes are required to review/read the Lakewood School District Co-Curricular 2150P