ATHLETIC CLEARANCEIncludes Summer Sports
To all Lakewood High Athletes
Online Athletic registration is now available!
Registration information for sports in now available on Family Access.
To access your online registration forms:
1. Go to Lakewood School District web site www.lwsd.wednet.edu
2. Click on “Family Access” (upper right corner)
3. Log in using your PARENT information. If you do not know your Family Access log in, please contact Karrie Flint firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at 360-652-4501 x 5007.
4. Complete the ONLINE ATHLETIC FORMS REGISTRATION. At the top of the news feed will be a message "An Online Form is now available for you to fill out" or you can select the Online Forms tab (upper left).
5. While completing the online registration, make sure you select the season and sport your athlete wishes to play.
6. Pay your ASB card fee, sports fee and outstanding fines.
7. Make sure you have a current physical on file.
Contact Kay Throndsen email@example.com if you have questions.
SCHOOL YEAR FEES:
ALL ATHLETES MUST PURCHASE AN ASB CARD: $40.00
ALL ATHLETES MUST PAY A SPORTS FEE:
1 SPORT $75.00
2nd SPORT $75.00
3rd SPORTS $0.00
ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE NEW ONLINE PAPERWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEARAll fees (ASB card and athletic fee) and all fines must be paid and all paperwork must be completed before athlete is eligible for try-outs.Should an athlete be cut or quit from a sport, a refund of the athletic fee may be requested to the ASB office. Refunds are only allowed during the current school year. ASB fee is non-refundable. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AFTER TEAM COMPETITION HAS STARTED.PLEASE SELECT AND READ THE SPORT SPECIFIC FORM FROM THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:A CURRENT PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE. PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 2 YEARS UNLESS INDICATED BY PHYSICIANFIRST DAY OF PRACTICE:Fall Sports -- August 16, 2017 for FootballAugust 21, 2017 for XC, Volleyball, Girls SoccerWinter Sports -- November 13, 2017Spring Sports -- February 26, 2018