Your counselor is trained to help you deal with academic, vocational, personal, and social concerns. The aim of your counselor is to help you be successful in your education, career, and goal setting as well as to encourage and maximize your potential as an individual. Your visit is personal and confidential.
We offer assistance to students and parents in many areas:
- Crisis intervention and support
- Education and training opportunities
- Secondary and post-secondary planning
- Decision making and goal setting
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Study techniques and academics
At Lakewood High School we have two counselors to serve our students needs. Heidi Klippert serves students with the last name beginning in L-Z and Calista Ham serves students with the last name beginning in A-K.