Online Athletic Registration is now available!
Registration information for sports is now available on Family Access. Only parents (Family#1) can complete this online form. To access your online registration forms:
- Log into Family Access using your PARENT information. If you do not know your Family Access login, please email Karrie Harrop or contact her at 360-652-4501 x 8111.
- Complete the ONLINE ATHLETIC FORMS REGISTRATION. Select the Online Forms tab (upper left).
- While completing the online registration, make sure you select the season and sport your athlete wishes to play.
- Pay your ASB card fee, and outstanding fines.
- Make sure you have a current physical on file.
- Once you have made the team you will need to pay a $75 sports fee. (Approximately 2 weeks into the season)
Contact Kay Throndsen if you have questions. 360-652-4505 option #1
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PURCHASE AN ASB CARD: $40.00 to participate in a sport.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST PAY A SPORTS FEE: $75.00 per sport with $150.00 per athlete maximum ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE TEAM (APPROX. 2 WEEKS AFTER TRY-OUTS)
1 SPORT $75.00
2nd SPORT $75.00
3rd SPORT $0.00
ASB card and all fines must be paid and all paperwork must be completed before the athlete is eligible for try-outs. Refunds are only allowed during the current school year. ASB fee is non-refundable.
NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AFTER TEAM COMPETITION HAS STARTED.
- A CURRENT PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE. PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 2 YEARS UNLESS INDICATED BY PHYSICIAN
- ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE ONLINE ATHLETIC PAPERWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR
- Athletic Safety Guidelines ~ Please read prior to each season
All Athletes are required to review/read the Lakewood School District Co-Curricular 2150P