Welcome Lakewood Sports Fans!
We are excited to begin our Third In-Season Sports starting March 15!!
Third In-Season Sports Session: 7th/8th Girls' Basketball and 6th/7th/8th Coed Wrestling
***Due to the latest LWSD update, we will not be having on-site practice for either Girls’ Basketball or Wrestling next week 3/29-4/2. Instead, athletes should plan on zooming with their coaches from 2:15-3:15 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
On Wednesday, second and fourth off-season sports will be zooming with coaches: Track and Field from 2:30 – 3:00 and Boys’ Basketball and Girls’ Soccer from 3:00 – 3:30.
We will plan on resuming on-site third season sports when we return from Spring Break 4/12.
- Sports physical and online registration must be completed before first practice
- Please refer to the LMS Return to Play Tier 3 and COVID-19 Parent Letter and Attestation (see below) for more information and expectations
Off-Season Sports Continue:
- Cross Country, Girls’ Volleyball, Boys’ Soccer, Boys' Basketball, Girls' Soccer, Track and Field
- Zoom meetings held twice per month on Wednesdays
- See individual sport for zoom meeting updates and times
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Patti Buchanan, LMS Assistant Principal and Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tammy Haugstad, Athletic Secretary at email@example.com or call the office at (360)652-4510.
Online Athletic registration is now available!
Registration information for sports is now available on Family Access. We will ONLY be doing athletic registration online this year. Please visit our page Athletic Clearance for more information.