Welcome to Lakewood High School
Open House for Parents and
Students Only - SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Community Open House Coming in December
Open House Plan:
A welcome in the Commons will begin at 6:00 p.m. Each class will last 10 minutes with a 5 minute passing time. This is a great opportunity for family to meet the teacher's at Lakewood High and see the new facility. You will see first hand where your student travels during a typical day at Lakewood.
Picture Retakes will be September 26!
Skyward is now open so students can see their schedules. Students may email their counselors if they wish to make changes and Karrie Flint (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they don’t know how to login to Skyward.
- Parking is very limited until the final wave of construction is completed.
- Seniors must have a permit on the first day of school: We issued permits on August 29th.
- Juniors who are part time Running Start or drive from out of district must have a parking permit to park on campus on the first day of school.
- If you do not already have a permit, bring your completed parking application (available online) with your parent’s signature on September 6th and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot and acquire a permit.
At this time, the yearbooks have been sent, we are awaiting their arrival and will distribute them as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to the opening of our new school, a new culture, and new opportunities. You are going to love this place! See you on Wednesday, September 6th.
- We have several new staff members: Special Education, Drama, Art, Math/Science, and a new Athletic Director.
- Come to Open House and meet the new staff members.