ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FOR TIER 3 SPORTS
Online Athletic Registration:
Registration information for sports is now available on Family Access.
To access your online registration forms:
- Log into Family Access using your PARENT information. If you do not know your Family Access login, please contact the office at 360-652-4510.
- Complete the ONLINE ATHLETIC FORMS REGISTRATION. At the top of the news feed will be a message "An Online Form is now available for you to fill out" or you can select the Online Forms tab (upper left).
- While completing the online registration, make sure you select the season and sport. NOTE: You can select up to one sport per season.
- During Tier 3 seasons, students do not need to have an ASB Card nor pay a sports fee.
- A Sports physical is required. We recommend all student athletes get a two-year sports physical.
Contact Tammy Haugstad if you have questions.
- TIER 3 - A CURRENT PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE. PHYSICALS ARE GOOD FOR 2 YEARS UNLESS INDICATED BY PHYSICIAN
- ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE SPORT SPECIFIC ONLINE ATHLETIC PAPERWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SCHOOL YEAR
All Athletes are required to review/read the Lakewood School District Co-Curricular 2150P